Our next club event is the JDPC YEAR-END SHOOT on 2nd December 2017.
- You must register online if you wish to participate in the event. Registration closes at 21h00 on the Thursday before the event.
- Entries will be capped at 65 shooters.
- In addition to current IDPA rules, JDPC specific range rules will apply. Click here for more information.
- Safety Officer’s shoot for free.
- Fee of R100 applies to JDPC members and R150 for non-members, to be paid on the day (R80 for Seniors and Juniors).
- Range building will start at 07h00. Any assistance will be appreciated.
- Registration and equipment check will take place at 08h00, and shooting will start at 09h00. Be there on time!
- Minimum round count is 90 rounds. Bring more!
- Refreshments will be available for sale between 09h00 and 13h00.
- Braai fires will be lit after the shoot. Bring your own meat and drinks.
Match Directors will be Francois de Klerk.
JDPC YouTube channel