Our next club event is a HANDGUN LEAGUE SHOOT on the 5th November 2016.
- You must register online if you wish to participate in the event. Registration closes at midnight on the Thursday before the event.
- Entries will be capped at 120 shooters.
- In addition to current IDPA rules, JDPC specific range rules will apply. Click here for more information.
- Range building starts at 07h00. Any assistance will be appreciated.
- Registration, squadding and equipment check will take place between 08h30 and 09h30, and match briefing will start at 09h30. Be there on time!
- Minimum round count is 122 rounds (8 stages). Bring more!
- SOs shoot for free. Fee of R150 applies to other shooters, to be paid on the day (R120 for Seniors and Juniors).
- Refreshments will be available between 09h00 and 14h00.
- Braai fires will be lit after the shoot. Meat will be provided. Bring your own drinks!
- Medals will be handed out after the shoot. All leftover medals will be handed back to SADPA after the prize-giving. No attendance no medal, or ask somebody to collect it for you if you need to leave early.
JDPC YouTube channel