ICORE EVENT REGISTRATION
EVENT NAME : JDPC ICORE Shoot
EVENT DATE : Saturday 25th March 2017
Entry fees are:
NORMAL MEMBERS (aged 18-59) - R120
JUNIORS (aged 12 to 17) - R100
SENIORS (aged 60 and over) - R100
To participate in this event you will need:
- A revolver with a .32 magnum caliber or greater.
- At least 150 rounds of ammunition (making 120 power factor).
- A holster that will securely hold the firearm and that covers the trigger guard area.
- At least 4 speed loaders (you can use your pockets if you don't have enough speed loader holders/pouches)
- You are not required to be a SADPA member, however, you are required to have some experience in sports shooting (so we know you're safe).
Refer to the ICORE rulebook. The rules are very simple, and we'll talk through them briefly in the match briefing.
SOs need to read through the rules beforehand.
In addition to the ICORE rules, JDPC specific range rules will apply. Click here for more information.
Please note: this is not a SADPA shoot, so you will not receive any points towards your DSS for attending.
Please enter online below to register for this shoot. If you don't register, you will not be allowed to participate.
Registration payments will take place on the day.
Entries will be capped at 50 shooters. This cap may change depending on the availability of SOs.
Online registration for this event closes at 18h00 on the Thursday before the event.
Range building starts at 07h00. Any assistance will be appreciated.
Registration will take place between 08h00 and 08h45, and the match briefing will start at 09h00.
Refreshments will be available for purchase on the day between 10h00 and 14h00. Braai fires will be lit after the shoot.